Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
jloomis jloomis is offline

Default Finished Redwood Deck

Cabots is good. Penofin, I will not seal it, but the owners painter will.
The deck with a 30" height to grade is ok for a bench.....(code wise)
Anything after that......needs a 42" railing........

Good sealer and oiling......and water pressure wash once in a bit will let
this deck last......
Thank You for the comments....
jloomis
"ChairMan" wrote in message
ng.com...
In ,
jloomis spewed forth:
Hope you all don't mind but I finally finished the Redwood Deck.
I know it is not the nicest building to go to but the owners are very
happy. 15 working days, from start to finish.....
Jack Hammer tear out of old concrete stairs,
Concrete piers pour,
Concrete stair pads,
Generator room,
Benches,
Railing.......etc.
jloomis

Very, very nice.
Are you leaving it natural or are you sealing it? If so, what is your
preference for sealer? Cabots, Sekkins or something else?
I hope they have good insurance, cuz I can see a drunk falling backwards
of the bench rail and hurting his selfg