Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Source of compresed air

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 17:51:31 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 18:35:44 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Michael Koblic" quickly quoth:

"Michael Koblic" wrote in message
iservecommunications...

Now that's what I call cheap. I think I got one somewhere.
Or I could use my Airsoft Glock...:-)

The bulb is hard to aim and does not have enough power to blow out the
chips
which are stuck together with oil etc.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...temnumber=4182
Much safer on the fingers and eyes. 3 dozen 1-inchers are only $5.99.

The Glock only gives a very short puff of gas. Also the Weaver stance is
kind of awkward...

I was taught the Modified Weaver stance. It should be better in the
confines of the machine shop.

That must be the Weaver stance modified by wearing a flak jacket and helmet,
to deal with the ricochets, eh? d8-)

Look 19 lines above this and you'll see the reason ricochets may not
be a problem.

Speaking of ricochets, I'm reading Richard Feldman's _Ricochet: Confessions
of a Gun Lobbyist_ right now. It's recommended reading for all NRA members.

Sheesh. I must have stood less than 5 feet from him at the anti-anti-AR
rally in Trenton a decade and a half ago. I wish I'd known who he was then.

Can you give us a better idea of what is it about? I know how titles
can be misleading, _The Syntax of Sex_ being the best one I can think
of right now. (No, I haven't had a chance to even open the cover yet,
but plan on enjoying Crystal's _How Language Works_ fairly soon.)
Is he pro- or con-NRA?

Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)