Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,sci.electronics.repair,alt.usenet.kooks
Epitonium Urens Damselae Goldfishvirus Epitonium Urens Damselae Goldfishvirus is offline

Default Nicole Bischoff needs our help moving

, ye horn-mad quicksand of deceit, away! Thou
art poison to my blood, ye wanted to talkee-talkee about:

E-mail:
. about: This community is for all of
the wonderful money slaves, submissives, and folks who wish to lavish
Me in gifts.

Spam complaint #2839783 sent to

--

Whee