Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,sci.electronics.repair

Default Nicole Bischoff needs our help moving

"The costs of rent, moving, setting up utilities... it's all so
overwhelming! Every dollar will help so much!"

http://www.amazon.com/paypage/P36FNQJETWJA8E

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,sci.electronics.repair

"Stacey Chuffo" wrote in message
"The costs of rent, moving, setting up utilities... it's all so
overwhelming! Every dollar will help so much!"

http://www.amazon.com/paypage/P36FNQJETWJA8E

I thought I would double her balance but Amazon said that they payment
amount was too low.

What's 0.00 times 2 again?

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,sci.electronics.repair

"Kendra Weissbein" wrote in message

"Stacey Chuffo" wrote in message
"The costs of rent, moving, setting up utilities... it's all so
overwhelming! Every dollar will help so much!"

http://www.amazon.com/paypage/P36FNQJETWJA8E

I thought I would double her balance but Amazon said that they payment
amount was too low.

What's 0.00 times 2 again?

I put a negative sign in the default 5.00 just to see if I can get five
dollars from her and Amazon told me "Invalid Amount."

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,sci.electronics.repair

"Dan Litov" wrote in message

"Kendra Weissbein" wrote in message

"Stacey Chuffo" wrote in message
"The costs of rent, moving, setting up utilities... it's all so
overwhelming! Every dollar will help so much!"

http://www.amazon.com/paypage/P36FNQJETWJA8E

I thought I would double her balance but Amazon said that they payment
amount was too low.

What's 0.00 times 2 again?

I put a negative sign in the default 5.00 just to see if I can get five
dollars from her and Amazon told me "Invalid Amount."

I put parenthesis around the 5.00 and still got "You entered an invalid
amount."

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,sci.electronics.repair

"Stacey Chuffo" wrote:

"The costs of rent, moving, setting up utilities... it's all so
overwhelming! Every dollar will help so much!"

google the email address:

E-mail: . about: This community is for all of
the wonderful money slaves, submissives, and folks who wish to lavish
Me in gifts.
--

Whee
http://fundivision.net/wp-content/up...6/jump__12.jpg

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,sci.electronics.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

, ye horn-mad quicksand of deceit, away! Thou
art poison to my blood, ye wanted to talkee-talkee about:

E-mail:
. about: This community is for all of
the wonderful money slaves, submissives, and folks who wish to lavish
Me in gifts.

Spam complaint #2839783 sent to

--

Whee
http://fundivision.net/wp-content/up...6/jump__12.jpg

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,sci.electronics.repair

"Stacey Chuffo" wrote in message
"The costs of rent, moving, setting up utilities... it's all so
overwhelming! Every dollar will help so much!"

http://www.amazon.com/paypage/P36FNQJETWJA8E

I'll help you move Nicole, with my mother****ing foot you mother****ing
beaotch

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,sci.electronics.repair

"Kendra Weissbein" wrote in message

"Stacey Chuffo" wrote in message
"The costs of rent, moving, setting up utilities... it's all so
overwhelming! Every dollar will help so much!"

http://www.amazon.com/paypage/P36FNQJETWJA8E

I thought I would double her balance but Amazon said that they payment
amount was too low.

What's 0.00 times 2 again?

What about all her G's from Stripperweb? None of them could come through for
her and send a few bucks her way?
What a bunch of ****ing ****ed up bitchez.