Posted to alt.home.repair
Justin[_2_] Justin[_2_] is offline

Default Thermostat Replacement (Lux brand)

Mark Lloyd wrote:
On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 21:53:37 -0400, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

[snip]

http://img528.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0120fz1.jpg

Hopefully I won't get flamed as badly as I did in the other group.
The model is CAG1500
there are five wires: white, yellow, green, blue and red.

I can't see the photo. The web page wanted to install something and then it
went to an advertisement.

[snip]

I just accessed imageshack at the link above (using Firefox 3.0.1 with
NoScript extension) There's an indication the site is wanting to use
Javascript and Flash. I have not enabled either, and the photo still
displays (looks like it works better with the junk blocked). It shows
the wiring behind a thermostat:

G green
Y yellow
W white
RH red
RC blue
B (not connected)
O (no screw)

I fixed it.
Cool air is flowing as we speak. It kicked off, and then kicked back on
just like its supposed to.