Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default AT&T/Bellsouth removes alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Han" wrote in message
Some people, however, are willing to pay extra for porn and illegal
downloads.

And some people want to see pictures about woodworking, airplanes, and
newsgroups such as bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts,
alt.comp.software.financial.quicken, and what have you, and arte willing
to pay a little extra for those.

And some like me are willing to pay a little extra for the much faster
downloads that many paid news providers offer. Of course, when I am after
some of that porn, faster downloads *are* extremely important. Joking aside,
the longer retention times that paid newsproviders is also an important
aspect. As far as I'm concerned, it's all about convenience. If I could
afford it, I'd probably pay for a direct T1 or T3 line right into my home.