D K Woods

Default Why does Gorilla glue suck? OT Dennis the Menace

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 18:03:23 GMT, Doug Miller wrote:

In article , wrote:
It is of interest to note that while some dolphins are reported to have
learned English -- up to 50 words used in correct context -- no human being
has been reported to have learned dolphinese.
-- Carl Sagan

Remember that we're experimenting on the dolphins that were stupid enough to
get caught.
-- David Steup

another excellent addition to my saved quotes!

Who is David Steup though? I can't find anything on him.

david