Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default OT-Taxpayer Surprise #2

cavelamb himself wrote:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

I missed the Staff meeting, but the Memos showed that Gunner
wrote on Thu, 24 Jul 2008 23:56:39
-0700 in rec.crafts.metalworking :

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 17:32:56 GMT, Eregon Eregon@Saphira.ørg wrote:

Wes wrote in

Gunner wrote:

That is the reason for retaining your firearms and having a roll of
music wire on hand...

Indeed. And some extra broom handles and a hacksaw

Handles for the wire?

Works well for cutting blocks of cheese. My Dad figured that
out, back in the day when we ran a food club out of the garage. He
thought that was pretty slick, and a lot safer and easier than using a
knife.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
"Set phasers to deep fat fy, extra crispy, Cajun style."

I'm going back to my bow.

I bought a box of bullets yesterday.

$21 for a box of _50_ American Eagle .380

--

Richard

(remove the X to email)