Leon

Default Can I save money on a shed if I build it?

Do you think the price would have been the same for if you had it built
with the better quality of materials and custom design. Comparing apples to
apples I bet you came out farther ahead than the same price.

"Brian Mahaney" wrote in message
I just did this and came out about even in price. The difference for me

was
the quality of materials. I was able to use better materials than they

use.
Also, I was able to have a custom design. I could not have used a

standard
design for my intended use. I spent about four hours on design and then

one
day building the shed. I spent time over several more days painting it.

Brian

jm wrote in message
om...
Or do I come out about even if I just by the premade kit from Home
Depot or Lowe's. A guy at the store said I might save $50.00.
Thanks.