Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus17935 Ignoramus17935 is offline

Default Can anyone precision grind some plates for $$$?

On 2008-07-25, Grant Erwin wrote:
Ignoramus17935 wrote:

I have four plates that I want precision ground, to remove say 0.3mm
of material from each side. The size is approximately 12x16
inches. They need to be perfectly smooth but presently have some
pitting from rust. A quick quote will be appreciated. I can pay via
check or paypal. Need ASAP.

You need someone with a Blanchard grinder.

I found someone in Bedford Park who can do it, I think that I am all
set, will stop by there tomorrow.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/