Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels[_2_] Lee Michaels[_2_] is offline

Default Salad Spoon

wrote in message
I went on a treenware kick and made spoons, spatulas, turners, mixers,
and other goodies of all shapes and sizes.

Everything was a snap except spoons. It takes a while to carve out
the bowls, which became pretty tedious. I went to Woodcraft and
picked up one of these:

http://tinyurl.com/6kpj4x

and a finer, less aggressive cousin to cut down on the sanding.
Dremels are too small and take forever. But these are 1/4" shank and
can be mounted in a drill or handpiece. I made about 10 more spoons
once I got this bit and it is still very sharp.

Robert

I clicked on your link and got a

The Page Can Not Be Found.

??????