Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Robert Swinney Robert Swinney is offline

Default Source of compresed air

Get some cans of air used for computer cleaning.

Bob Swinney
"Michael Koblic" wrote in message
rvecommunications...
I find the need for a small jet of compressed air to blow out chips etc from
time to time. I am thus looking for a source of compressed air to which some
sort of air gun can be attached. It has to satisfy three requirements:
1) It has to be cheap,
2) It has to take up little or no space,
3) It has to be cheap,

I heard some people simply use a spare car tire. I asked at Summit tools
(who carry all kinds of air stuff) if it is feasible to attach a hose and an
air gun to a tire, they did not think so. I really do not want/need a
full-sized compressor. A compresed air bottle seems a bit of an overkill.

Any suggestions?

--
Michael Koblic,
Campbell River, BC