Posted to alt.home.repair
starrin starrin is offline

Default 'House Hunters' on HGTV -- why are the people/couples *always* such assholes?

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 01:34:01 -0700 (PDT), Taylor
wrote:

Seriously. EVERY episode is the same way. They bitch about ALL the
problems they see in all 3 houses and come off looking like snobby
assholes. Do they choose the people who appear on this show who act
this way, do they tell them to play up the faults, or am I being
hyper-sensitive here? It really bugs me.

I would be more interested in seeing some follow up shows. Does
anyone ever attempt to buy and remodel for the price indicated?
When it's all over, what did/does it really cost? Do they need Holmes
on Homes to get it done right?