Posted to rec.woodworking
David G. Nagel[_2_] David G. Nagel[_2_] is offline

Default Granite countertops. Radioactive?

Upscale wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/24/ga...pagewanted=all

Show the article to enough people and they might end up paying you to remove
their $5000 granite counter tops and replace them with something else.
Sounds like a money making proposition to me.

My advice to those people who think that they will get cancer from their
granite counter tops is to stay as far away from other people as they
can. Elements in the human body are also radioactive. In fact one of the
key elements needed to keep the human or any animal hear pumping is
radioactive.