Posted to sci.electronics.repair
SXMWendell SXMWendell is offline

Default Gateway GM5066E help

I am adding another Hitachi HDT722525DLA380 that I want to Ghost to this
drive since the origional is flaky.

I looked in BIOS and it is set to automaticly look for the drives but
doesn't show anything for this drive.

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

SXMWendell wrote:

I am trying to add a 2nd hard drive to this computer. I have installed
the
drive but the BIOS doesn't recognise it.

Not enough information. Your computer uses SATA drives what kind of
drive are you trying to use?

any suggestions. ( I tried the add hardware in Windows too)

That doesn't apply to hard drives. You have to look at the CMOS
settings to see if the motherboard recognizes it.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Sporadic E is the Earth's aluminum foil beanie for the 'global warming'
sheep.