Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave, I can't do that Dave, I can't do that is offline

Default New toy -- Supermax 16VS

Hi Peter,

I can't help with the hardware info but I did own one of those Anilam
Crusader controls. Pretty nice things with some features my latest
mill does not have.

I used a DOS version of comEDITcnc for comms with it, not sure if it
is still available but maybe a search on comEDITcnc will throw some
light.

I can search an old computer and see if I have any files for the
Anilam and let you know the comms parameters etc. I seem to remember
it used a standard PC serial cable with no crossover for 2-3. It also
needs % as the first and last characters in the gcode file. The first
one triggers it to start-to-save when uploading to it and the last one
signals the end of file.