Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Chandler Jim Chandler is offline

Default Somewhat OT but has some metal content

W. Stief wrote:
wrote:

I've seen this razor sharpening tool in the sto-
https://www.saveabladesale.com/Default.aspx?mid=500487
and I'm hoping that someone who has used one would like to give me
their opinion of it.

Some of these 'Seen on TV' gadgets work really well but not ALL of
them do, according to what I read.

TIA

Lewis.

*****

"Order a Save A Blade today and we'll send you a 18-Piece His/Hers
Deluxe Grooming Kit, A $20 Value, FREE. Just pay $5.95"

WTF?

The product is "free" but you have to pay $5.95 "shipping and handling".
That's probably twice what the junk is worth to start with. I also like
those ads that say order one and we'll GIVE you a second one for free,
just pay seperate shipping and handling. They never seem to tell you
what the S&H is on TV. It's one of the latest scams by TV pitch people
to sell more ****.

Jim