Tomeshew

Default jointer question

Don't run the box across the jointer, as it's meant to run with the grain only,
and likewise for the planer. You may have more excitement than you're willing
to absorb..Tom Blake wrote:OK,
here's the question, thanks for your patience. If I am scrolling the
sides of a box, let's say, and I want to run the finished pieces through a
jointer, will I be successful if neither edge is "machined". Geez, I'm not
sure I'm making sense. Anyway, I cut out the top and the bottom edge of a
box. They both turn out to be sorta wavy, if I put them through a jointer,
will that work?

Yeow, anyway, please send me an answer to removing the
nospam first.

Any help will be appreciated.

TIA

Blake