Steve

Default question on finishes - oh, and I'm lazy and want answers emailed directly to me...

"kaitlin" wrote in message
Thanks, Dave, for your compassionate and helpful response. I am new

to the
newsgroup. I HAVE searched Google. And your assumption that I am

just lazy
is not only unjust, uncivilized, and impolite but unfounded as well.

My
basic problem is a lack of knowledge on the topic... so much so that I
really don't know what keywords would be helpful. I have tried

several
combinations and am not coming up with any helpful information. I
mistakenly thought there would be helpful, interested people here. It

was
my mistake.

Well *I* sent you an email espousing the virtues of shellac but didn't
even get a thank you...