Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Lynch Peter Lynch is offline

Default OT - Driving In France, new law!

On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 12:47:38 +0100, DavidM wrote:
In case you haven't heard (and I didn't know), just picked this up
from the Rover 75 and MG ZT Owners Club forum. A later post suggest
that it applies in most other European countries as well (except UK -
yet):

snip

This has been in force in Spain for some time. When I went over
in 2006, I just bought a cheapo one from Lidl (about £2). A lot
of drivers there keep it slung over the back of the driver's seat.
(In spain you also have to carry a "danger" triangle, by law, too)

--
.. Pete Lynch I have learned from my mistakes and
.. Marlow ... I am sure I can repeat them exactly