Thomas Prufer

Default Glueless laminate floor and glue..

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 12:43:28 +0100, Gnube
wrote:

What did you make of the "pull iron" tool they seem to want you to use
in the details? looks like a bit of bent flat bar to me - never seen
one for sale anywhere so far though! Still wondering what the best
equivalent might be for that. I'll maybe try and make something.

I know those -- bent flat bar, hook behind the last bit of flooring,
step to hammer against and pull the flooring together.

The better ones have a little block of metal welded to them to hammer
against. Just a Z-shaped piece of bar will be pounded out of shape
eventually.

Very useful if the last bit is under a radiator or otherwise
inaccessible, otherwise, any lever wedged between wall and flooring
will also work.

Thomas Prufer