Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default "4oz ball pein" what was the troll about?

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 12:00:27 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
om...

Ed Huntress wrote:

Stealth Pilot wrote:

just because your thumb fits in your nose doesnt mean that everyone's
does.:-)

spread thinly on buttered toast

I understand that. What I don't understand is what you're supposed to
*do*
with the toast after you've applied a coating of Vegemite.

Is it now a wall hanging? A roach-control device? 'Roo bait?

I though it was made to scare of those pesky Jehova's Witnesses who
like to wake you up at odd hours, then don't know when to leave. Subtle
hints like, Leave, before I release the guard dogs goes right over their
heads.

So, when the Witness tells you that you must be saved, do you tell him, "No,
thanks. I eat Vegemite"?

I tell 'em "Jesus Saves, but Moses INVESTS!"

--
Vidi, Vici, Veni
---