Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default "4oz ball pein" what was the troll about?

Wes wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Can you believe that a carload of them stopped me in the street one
evening, limping home from church, wish my cane? As soon as they pulled
out their stack of tracts i told them i wasn't interested in them, or
their beliefs. I also told them that i wasn't interested in going across
town to one of their meetings, and that I was 100% disabled, in a lot of
painand needed to get home, and off my feet before I fell. They drove
along side of me for a couple blocks, trying to talk to me. If they had
followed me the last couple blocks I would have called the police.

A couple of them showed up at uncles one evening. Uncle's evangilistic Baptist Pastor was
visiting so uncle let them in. Uncle and the Pastor listened for a bit and then tag teamed
them with a Q&A session. I'd have loved to have been there. What is good for the sauce
is good for the goose.

I don't think they ever will be back.

The bunch that came to my house that time never came back. They
bothered all my neighbors, but left me & my retired dad alone. I was a
one man tag team, having just finished reading the bible cover to cover
seven times in a little over a year, to create the electronic version.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Sporadic E is the Earth's aluminum foil beanie for the 'global warming'
sheep.