Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default "4oz ball pein" what was the troll about?

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" fired this volley in
m:

Ed Huntress wrote:

So, when the Witness tells you that you must be saved, do you tell
him, "No, thanks. I eat Vegemite"?

No, I tell them it takes more than their selected 'tracts' from the
bible, and to leave. When one told me that everyhing I needed to know
was in their 'tracts', I asked if any of them had ever read the bible,
cover to cover. When they didn't answer, I offered to show them the
electronic 'King James' version I had created for the Commodore 64.
They left.

Did you save your work on a Lt. Kernal?

I have, um, an "inside knowlege" of that old thing.

No, I used a handful of 720 K floppies in a 1581. The eprom for the
Lt Kernal had died.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Sporadic E is the Earth's aluminum foil beanie for the 'global warming'
sheep.