Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default The mother of all compressors

"Ignoramus14558" wrote in message
news
On 2008-07-21, Rob Fraser FraserRacing wrote:

"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote in message

"Ignoramus6286" wrote in message
Rescued from Illinois Train Museum today.

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/MuseumPurchases/

And you were just asking if that trailer would carry much. HA!

Steve

That trailer did not even squeak when we took my Bridgeport mill off of
it
with a Bobcat. That is good military hardware there... Then it did not
complain a bit when we dropped a Miller Big Blue on it.... Now I gotta
beg
and barter him to move it again soon!

Twice, I moved something that was 2 times as heavy as that Bridgeport.
In addition, one of those times me and the scrap man went on a wild
goose chase to find someone with a forklift, at which point I
discovered that there are too many potholes in Addison that were too
deep, and that some are sometimes covered with snow. But the trailer
seems to have held up.

--
Due to extreme spam originating from Google Groups, and their
inattention

That's how you learn stuff, Ig. You try to think it through ......... weld
it as good as you can ..... ask others.

Then overload it.

Steve ;-)