Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Stealth Pilot Stealth Pilot is offline

Default "4oz ball pein" what was the troll about?

On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 10:18:15 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

That reminds me of something my dad told me about Samoa during WWII. The
natives would pluck a sea slug out of the water, bend it over in the middle,
bite a hole in it and squeeze out the guts. Then they'd rinse it off in the
water and try to trade it to the Marines for a cigarette.

Tell us the truth: do you really *eat* Vegamite, or do you use it as a
sunburn ointment? d8-)

just because your thumb fits in your nose doesnt mean that everyone's
does.:-)

spread thinly on buttered toast