Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Den[_3_] Den[_3_] is offline

Default "4oz ball pein" what was the troll about?

Den you may have solved my problem. There is one in Osborne park. I'll
check their cattledog tomorrow at work.

Blackwoods were bought out by westfarmers as are Bunnings afaik.
they have a business model based on 20% of stock doing 80% of the
trade. so now they only stock the fast moving 20%. they have become a
joke. their cattledog entries make no mention of head weights.

Stealth Pilot

I guess you know that RS moved office a year or so ago. I'm in Perth too,
big coincidence! I went to the new store a couple of weeks back, think it
was Collingwood St.

This is a bit of a hot topic - a shirt load of posts on little hammers!