Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rick Rick is offline

Default pump wire sizes

"Robert Swinney" wrote in message
Sorry Karl. I shouldn't have personalized my reply. My mistake and I apologise. But

you will note,
I did say "probably lost sight of the need to properly balance . . ." having not read

previous
threads, as Bruce pointed out, I assumed you were talking about a 3-phase installation.

(think
definition of assume here ! ) So, please accept my apology, and disregard my comments

as
personalized. Certainly, if your 3-phase units were balanced, ala Fitch, there is

nothing more to
be done there.

What I was addressing was the posting in RCM of some individuals that have made rotary

phase
converters. They throw a few components together, more often than not without regard to

good
electrical practice; then set out to brag about how they built a rotary phase converter.

Bob Swinney

And a few of them brag about a hell of a lot less than that...