Posted to uk.d-i-y
RW[_4_] RW[_4_] is offline

Default The decking treatment of choice?

"A.Lee" wrote in message
I did the girlfriends decking in March with Cuprinol decking treatment.
I didnt think much of it at the time, as it was so watery.
Anyway, 4 months later, it is peeling all over the place, so needs doing
again.
Despite having a half full tin of Cuprinol, I won't be risking it again,
so need a recommendation for a decking paint, preferably a dark colour,
that will last for the next 20 years. (well, i can but hope!)

A damn fine soaking in some original Creosote I reckon...

;-))