Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT-Taxpayer Surprise.

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 17:52:20 -0700, "John R. Carroll"
wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 07:45:16 -0700, "John R. Carroll"
wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 16:22:46 -0700, "John R. Carroll"
wrote:

When the United States finally entered into the Second World War
in 1941, Franklin Roosevelt did many things and took many
actions in pretty short order.

Gunner, when you deal with customers, do you just try to bluster your
way through, like you did here? If so, I guess you have to make it
quick and get out, eh?

He reminds me of Mary Rosh.
LOL

You remind me of Nancy Pelosi

Tell Ed this is Usenet, not the real world. Try to make him understand
the differences.

I note none of you sheep tried to refute my statement that FDR was an
evil son of a bitch though...fascinating how you both blustered and
spewed but never addressed that issue.

Taking on all of your lies and expressions of ignorance would be a full time
job. It's enough to show from time to time that you're a bull****ter whose
sole purpose here is to demonize and belittle others.

--
Ed Huntress