Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Stealth Pilot Stealth Pilot is offline

Default "4oz ball pein" what was the troll about?

On 20 Jul 2008 02:49:41 GMT, "DoN. Nichols"

On 2008-07-19, Stealth Pilot wrote:

well it wasnt a troll it was a serious question.

locally in a year of searching I havent seen a single solitary 4oz
ball pein anywhere I've looked.

[ ... ]

what are we coming to in australia when you can only buy 4oz ball pein
hammers mail order from america. rolls eyes when I started out to
get some new ones I would never have believed that in a year of
looking I'd be able to say that I still havent found any.

Hmm ... hasn't Oz metricated? Why not look for a 113 gram one
instead? :-)

Good luck,
DoN.

they're even rarer :-)