Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Alan[_2_] Alan[_2_] is offline

Default "4oz ball pein" what was the troll about?

On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 10:26:28 +0800, "Den"
wrote:

Considering the cost of global mail to AU from the real world (gd&r),
that's a really decent value.

SP, if you're jealous of our tools, how do you feel about our
politicians? Want some? I'll see if we can ship for FREE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0Cwm...&feature=bz302

--
Vidi, Vici, Veni
---

Only if you take our Prime Minister - he eats his earwax during
parliament.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ipvdBnU8F8

And he tells us that his Global Warming Carbon Tax will only add
0.9% to the cost of living. Oink Oink from the sky.
Where will all that tax money go ??

Seriously,
For OP
my son says that the craft shop where DiL works on Sunday
sells a small bp hammer, if in Perth area try Scrapbook Secrets in
Maddington

Alan