Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Stealth Pilot Stealth Pilot is offline

Default "4oz ball pein" what was the troll about?

On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 14:44:09 -0400, Wes wrote:

Stealth Pilot wrote:

well it wasnt a troll it was a serious question.

locally in a year of searching I havent seen a single solitary 4oz
ball pein anywhere I've looked.

[snip]
thanks
Stealth Pilot

Googling the www.google.com.au

http://www.collinsid.com.au/Product....iable&Variable[ProductCodeID]=sly-54.004

This one might be a maybe but they don't like my security settings.

http://www.primeindustrialsupplies.c.../resetsearch=1

http://www.htpaa.org.au/turner.php

https://www.bolt.com.au/product_info...oducts_id=1434

Sorry, I didn't realize earlier that you are in Austrailia. I know shipping prices suck
since I looked into buying some vegemite for my mom who loves the stuff and was shocked by
the shipping costs.

Hope this helps,

Wes

you want vegemite ?????
thats easy :-)
trade you half a dozen bottles of vegemite for pair of a genuine
merkin 4oz ball peins.

Stealth Pilot