Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Stealth Pilot Stealth Pilot is offline

Default "4oz ball pein" what was the troll about?

On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 21:22:56 +0800, "Den"
wrote:

"Den" wrote in message

I found one Oz source http://australia.rs-online.com/web/

Looks like they have 3 types around $20 mark. The tools RS sells are
usually good quality.
Try p/n 251-520. I dont know where you are but they've got trade counters
in most cap cities and do phone orders & the online thing as well. Dont
know if this helps.

PS - I checked other places who I thought would have them (ie Blackwoods,
Cooper Tools etc) and they did not stock anything. There are very few places
I know of here (Australia) that sell much more than crap chinese tools. I
dont know what your background is but you probably didnt look at RS as they
are primarily an electronics/electrical supplier.

Den you may have solved my problem. There is one in Osborne park. I'll
check their cattledog tomorrow at work.

Blackwoods were bought out by westfarmers as are Bunnings afaik.
they have a business model based on 20% of stock doing 80% of the
trade. so now they only stock the fast moving 20%. they have become a
joke. their cattledog entries make no mention of head weights.

Stealth Pilot