Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default "4oz ball pein" what was the troll about?

On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 10:26:28 +0800, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Den" quickly quoth:

Considering the cost of global mail to AU from the real world (gd&r),
that's a really decent value.

SP, if you're jealous of our tools, how do you feel about our
politicians? Want some? I'll see if we can ship for FREE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0Cwm...&feature=bz302

Only if you take our Prime Minister - he eats his earwax during
parliament.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ipvdBnU8F8

SOLD! Disgusting is a lot cheaper than total corruption and greed.
We'll ship 'em to Perth and make them walk the Outback to get to
wherever you want 'em. Start spreading the word that they taste just
like chicken (or wombats, but much better than roo), wot?

--
Vidi, Vici, Veni
---