Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default "4oz ball pein" what was the troll about?

On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 21:01:26 +0800, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Den" quickly quoth:

"Stealth Pilot" wrote in message
.. .

--snip--
from the links that you guys posted I'm green with envy :-) at the
sheer diversity of tools you guys have in america.

what are we coming to in australia when you can only buy 4oz ball pein
hammers mail order from america. rolls eyes when I started out to
get some new ones I would never have believed that in a year of
looking I'd be able to say that I still havent found any.

I found one Oz source http://australia.rs-online.com/web/

Looks like they have 3 types around $20 mark. The tools RS sells are usually
good quality.

Considering the cost of global mail to AU from the real world (gd&r),
that's a really decent value.

SP, if you're jealous of our tools, how do you feel about our
politicians? Want some? I'll see if we can ship for FREE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0Cwm...&feature=bz302

--
Vidi, Vici, Veni
---