Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default can you still get 4oz ball pein hammers?

On 19 Jul 2008 01:41:11 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "DoN.
Nichols" quickly quoth:

On 2008-07-18, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:
On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 09:04:14 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Wes
quickly quoth:

[ ... ]

I love my itty bitty little hammers, too. I forgot the chasing hammah
I got from Widget. It could be used as a ball peen, too.
http://www.widgetsupply.com/page/WS/...mmer/SHB4-8336

In particular, I like the Starrett "toolmaker's hammer", a tiny
one-piece all-metal ball-pein with an open loop in the head into which
is inserted a lens to use as an assist in putting the tip of the prick
punch accurately on the intersection of the layout lines. And the
owner's manual is a nice bit of humor as well.

Where in the HELL did you see that on the Widget Supply site, DoN?

--
Vidi, Vici, Veni
---