Posted to rec.woodworking
John Martin John Martin is offline

Default Two Handles Dovetail or Tenon Saw?

On Jul 17, 10:58*am, "Upscale" wrote:
"John Martin" wrote in message
Typical response from someone so insecure about his own self image and
place in society that he has to refer to himself as "Upscale".

Is that the most original response you can come up with? Someone supports a
product from a company, so without any proof whatsoever, you accuse them of
being a shill. I use an alias because my name wasn't available as an option
from my ISP so I must be insecure. You just don't have enough smarts to be
original in any way, so you fall back on outdated and pointless attack
methadology.

Charlieb has said that he has no relationship with the company
producing the tool, and that's good enough for me.

Just the fact that your opening salvo of disagreement was to accuse him a
being a shill for some company tells everyone here that you're just a troll
without imagination. Quite the pitiful troll actually. Ever have an original
thought of your own?

Yes, I am truly a pitiful troll for wondering whether Charlieb might
have some relationship with the company he was praising so highly. He
said that he doesn't, and that's the end of that. Why you feel you
have to get into it I can't imagine - perhaps just a self-appointed
net nanny or a busybody with too much time on his/her hands.

Here's an original thought for you, although I'm sure you've heard it
many times before. Charlieb mentions two types of people - Angels and
Assholes. Want to hazard a guess as to which camp I'd put you in?

John Martin
(who has never felt the need to use an alias and must be very lucky
that his name was "available")