Posted to uk.d-i-y
mike[_7_] mike[_7_] is offline

Default OT Body armour - stab proof vest

On Jul 17, 9:27*pm, "ARWadworth"
wrote:

today
he spent 20 minutes walking around his back garden while talking to himself
and saying he will kill That Dick (his nickname for me) and That Fat *******
(his nickname for his other next door neighbour).

Personally I do expect him to try to stab me at some point. Certain
officials are taking action against him and his wife for other behavioural
problems

Got this info from a member of the local Community Mental Health
Trust:

If you haven't already, you should definitely and immediately contact
the Police about the latest incident.

They should contact the relevant organization and also tell you of
anyone else you can contact.

If you already have a contact name at Social Services/Community Mental
Health Trust, you should also contact them. If not, get this info
from the Police or Google for it.

Threats like this are taken seriously, there are procedures to deal
with them and you shouldn't have to rely on buying yourself a stab-
proof jacket. It's good to leave a paper trail and also the more
information/incidents that are reported, the more likely there's a
critical mass of evidence to warrant intervention.

HTH.