Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default can you still get 4oz ball pein hammers?

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 09:04:14 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Wes
quickly quoth:

Stealth Pilot wrote:

I have two of these little hammers which I find the most used and
useful of all the hammers in my workshop. one must be 90 years old.

I've been looking all over to get anothe, or another few, but am only
seeing ball pein hammers down to 8oz.

price of chinese progress?? are they still available?

Stealth Pilot

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...0P?vName=Tools

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...0P?vName=Tools

I love my itty bitty hammer. I have the second one.

Condolences on owning cheap Searz crap, Wes.

I love my itty bitty little hammers, too. I forgot the chasing hammah
I got from Widget. It could be used as a ball peen, too.
http://www.widgetsupply.com/page/WS/...mmer/SHB4-8336

I noticed that they also have a replaceable tip (5) hammer which might
come in handy. I could have used one yesterday tapping the rubber
caliper holddown gidgegadgets into place on the Bronco.
http://www.widgetsupply.com/page/WS/...mmer/SAA2-55HH

---