Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadworth ARWadworth is offline

Default OT Body armour - stab proof vest

On 2008-07-17 17:38:09 +0100, "ARWadworth"
said:

Not quite DIY but does anyone know of a better price than £300 for a
covert level IIA stab proof vest.

Adam

Trouble with the neighbours again Adam?

No. Just expecting it.

He (the next door neighbour) has threatened me with a knife before, his Dad
died in a mental instituition (a little research found that out) and today
he spent 20 minutes walking around his back garden while talking to himself
and saying he will kill That Dick (his nickname for me) and That Fat *******
(his nickname for his other next door neighbour).

Personally I do expect him to try to stab me at some point. Certain
officials are taking action against him and his wife for other behavioural
problems and so I expect things can only get worse. I cannot YouTube him yet
because of these actions against them.

To answer your question, though, I was looking at several security
equipment suppliers for something else recently. I've checked a few web
sites from my list and all of them seem to be chargng £300 to 330 for what
you want.

A small price to pay.

Adam