Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis[_5_] mac davis[_5_] is offline

Default AT&T/Bellsouth removes alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 09:45:40 -0400, Renata wrote:

Haven't read every reply, so apologies if this is a repeat.

Try newsguy.com

Various levels of service/cost, but for ~$9/mon (which I believe they
discount if you subscribe for a whole year) you get access to all the
groups and can download 10G/month .

Had them for years and quite satisfied.

Renata

I'm a sort of heavy down loader (music) so I use APN and have been very happy
with them..

Plans range from $3 a month for 10 gigs to $15 a month for unlimited..
Good retention, tech support and billing has been really good..

My ISP doesn't provide ANY newsgroups, so I went with APN last year on their 90
day trial and switched to the paid plan within a few weeks to get more gigs..
YMWV

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing