Posted to rec.woodworking
Renata Renata is offline

Default AT&T/Bellsouth removes alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Haven't read every reply, so apologies if this is a repeat.

Try newsguy.com

Various levels of service/cost, but for ~$9/mon (which I believe they
discount if you subscribe for a whole year) you get access to all the
groups and can download 10G/month .

Had them for years and quite satisfied.

Renata

On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 22:38:03 -0400, Phisherman
wrote:

After many years of use my ISP have removed all alt.binaries
newsgroups. When I try to access alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking I
get an error. AT&T says it is doing this due to child porn, but I
have never seen child porn in ABPW. I guess other ISPs may be doing
the same. So how will this group easily share pictures? Is Usenet
changing or deteriorating?