Posted to rec.woodworking
Lowell Holmes Lowell Holmes is offline

Default AT&T/Bellsouth removes alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message

"Lowell Holmes" wrote:

I'm ready to give Verizon the heave-ho, but Comcast is my only option.

SFWIW, signed up with Verizon in 2008/04.

So far, so good.

Tech service is much better than Earthlink was.

Lew

I've had Verizon for three years and each year the service determinates and
the technicians in India can only follow the script. They have told me
things I know are not true, for instance, one said that Internet Explorer
had to be running for Outlook Express to run. I have major connectivity
problems.