Posted to rec.woodworking
B A R R Y B A R R Y is offline

Default OT Sorta Maybe, maybe not

Jack Stein wrote:

Giganews is "free" with Comcast. I've been using it for many years, no
problems, 2 gig/month limit, that I never reached in spite of
unbelievable usage for a couple of years.

That's great for those with Comcast cable TV.

I'd have to really NEED a.b.p.w to trade back down to cable from DirecTV.

There are so many free places to put pics online... One can simply post
a link.

On another note, I think I pay something like $9/mo. for full on hosting
for my own domain, and I get my own email addresses and a web site!

You could pay a cheapie host, give everyone you know email addresses,
post all the pics you like, and not even bother with the web site, and
it's still cheap.