Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default OT-Taxpayer Surprise.

"azotic" wrote:

Since we have a free market Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae should be allowed to
go broke.
New entities will arrise to fill the vacume left by Freddie Mac and Fannie
Mae in the mortgage
market.

You are dealing with a construction of government designed to achieve governments goals.
The same beast would arise again from the ashes after all involved suffer great pain. And
like always the little guy will be screwed the worse.

I think the effects of this would get us all a front row seat in the movie titled, "The
Great Depression". I'll wait until it comes to dvd

Wes