Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jeff[_10_] Jeff[_10_] is offline

Default 32" Sony CRT TV Repair

On Jul 13, 6:57*pm, "Leonard Caillouet" wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message

Thanks a ton for your help. *I appreciate any help I can get. *The
model number is 32U-S50. *If you need any more info just ask. *Thanks

Are you sure that it is not a Sharp set? *That model looks like a Sharp, not
Sony. *Sharps are notorious for bad solder connections on the vertical
output IC in earlier models. *Not sure if that is an issue in this one or
not.

Leonard

Yes, it is Sharp. I mistakenly wrote the wrong brand name. Do you
have or know where I can get a scematic of the board or anything like
that? Thanks a lot