Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default AT&T/Bellsouth removes alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Jul 15, 2:20*am, "Lee Michaels" wrote:
wrote

He got you on the marble countertop biz too, eh?

The countertop remark (his first post) was a little close to home. *If
I was you, I wouldn't have let it pass either.

Actually I was thinking of baiting Robatoy with a fake balsa wood countertop
story. *Except he would probably get very interested in it.

On account that it would be the one countertop he could install that
absolutely would NOT give him a hernia.

LOL... That reminds me of a customer who made a countertop out of MDF
for the laundry room. He laminated it, but didn't bother with a
balance sheet on the bottom. Now he can use it outside to receive
satellite signals. The dishing actually ripped the screws right off
the cleats.

Balsa, eh? That'll protect the edge on a meat-cleaver nicely, wot?

Besides, *my* hernia? Talk to my guys about hernias. Every time I walk
in from my office into the shop and announce that I sold another
Quartz job, they reach for their groins. G At about 25 pounds per
square foot, that stuff is a lot of fun.... especially if you have to
lift a 10-footer high enough to clear the sink-cabinet with a sink
hanging from the bottom.

r--- who thinks quartz is a young man's game.