Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve W.[_2_] Steve W.[_2_] is offline

Default Steel wire cut to length

Gerald Miller wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 16:37:56 GMT, Winston
wrote:

Gerald Miller wrote:
(...)
I like my Canon BJC 240 with the three cent refilled cartridges for
day to day printing. I buy the printers for up to three dollars,
provided there is a BJ-02 cartridge included, otherwise forget it.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

Oh All RIGHT! I'll bite, Gerry, if nobody else will.

Where the heck do you find printers and cartridges so inexpensively?

--Winston

Yard sales. Sally Ann thrift shop gave me two cartridges in original
packaging for $5. One church rummage sale yielded a BJC-240, BJC-250,
and a compaq luggable II (286) for a buck each.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

I have one of those Compaqs myself. Not real lightweight but it still
functions. I actually use it running DOS with a couple radio programming
items.

--
Steve W.