Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default Steel wire cut to length

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 16:08:36 GMT, Winston
wrote:

Heck, I'd call PDM anyways. Those guys are resourceful.
Perhaps they're aware of a supplier more local to you.
Couple years ago they delivered a couple sticks of 1-1/2" box
tube to my residential side yard. Almost No Money for a 30 mile
round trip.

I was embarrassed the order was so small. Their truck driver
treated me like I was their best customer though.
That sort of attitude is nearly as easy to remember as the other kind
of attitude.

It's called "customer service" and quite often results in something
that helps show a profit down the line.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada